PRESONA MODEL K - A ROBUST COMPACTOR WITH A LONG LIFESPAN
Our model K compactor is developed to withstand heavy and difficult operating conditions and can work around the clock. The compactor is robustly designed and we have placed great emphasis on making the machine both easy to use and service. All electrical and hydraulic components are carefully selected to provide the best operational reliability and performance. Anyone who chooses a Presona model K compactor will get a machine that lasts and delivers great performance for many years.
The compactor characteristics in brief
- Very high operational reliability – perfect for “24/7”-operations
- Robust construction – long lifespan
- User- and service friendly
- Favourable maintenance costs
For users with high demands
Presona’s model K is designed for users with high demands on reliability and performance, for example:
- the recycling industry
- waste contractors
- large warehouses
- the manufacturing industry
- the packaging industry
- the graphics industry
- the food industry
Suitable for all users and materials
The model K compactor is available in five different designs with different engine sizes and stroke volumes. Regardless of the design, the machine is built to compress all possible materials. Common materials are cardboard, paper, plastic and household waste.
To get a machine that suits your business, model K can be equipped with a variety of accessories, such as:
- 75/100 % full container indicator
- photocell for start/stop
- guide rails for easy centring of containers
- adjustable presser plate limit position stop
- oil level gauge
- dual control placed at feed opening
- drainage in container for wet materials
- bin-lifter for standard and special bins
- hydraulic container claws
- container claws for wall-mounting
- starter line for starting from, e.g. a truck
We will help you
The efficient Presona maintenance organization is here to help! We offer preventive maintenance service agreements in order minimize the risk of costly downtime. Read more about our maintenance offer.
Brochure with technical specification.